Avon, Colorado
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I got a quote today for 500 a month, the women was so rude, even the installment notice is rude...she wanted to know the sales person name, the address where I got the car????

what about my information?WTF

worst customer service EVER!!! When you get the monthly payment notice, its says pay or we will not be continued your service. It could say due date. The company sucks, they discontinued my service because they didn't send the paper work for me to sign.

I feel like every month I get a bill they are on sending a final collection notice like Im late on all my payments or something.

I went from paying $67.00 a month for liability to $500.00 for full coverage.I think I can do better.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dairyland Insurance. The most disappointing about dairyland insurance auto claim at Dairyland Insurance was company itself, company and blaming the cutomer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dairyland Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Dairyland Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dairyland Insurance?

Comments