I spoke with Shannon on 9/20/11 after mistakenly making a $397.44 payment.Yes, it was my mistake, but I called in hopes of rectifying it.

I asked that Shannon please cancel the payment. She said she could not cancel it, but she could refund it. She gave me confirmation # of 2221JJ and told me that number confirmed the refund, and it could take up to 5 days. She kept saying that I had to call back to give her a different amount, but I told her I did NOT want to call back, I wanted the refund processed at the full amount.

That is when I was given the confirmation number, which ended up not confirming anything but the notes she decided to put re: our phone call.

I called back today to make sure the refund was processing, and got Evelyn. She told me she saw no refund on my policy. I told her my confirmation number and told her who I spoke with. She put me on hold for close to 15 minutes and when she came back, she said she would process the refund.

I asked why it had not been processed when I spoke with Shannon. She transferred me to a supervisor and she was not any help at all. All she did was recite back to me the notes Shannon had written.

I have decided not to renew when my policy expires.The customer service reps are rude and lie.

Had an Experience with Dairyland Insurance?

Comments