Granby, Massachusetts
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Their insured hit me.I was rearended.

And now they want to give me only 1,000 to replace the muffler, tail gate and bumper. They guy was so rude. I don't understand how they can get away with treating people like this. None of this was my fault.

Why are they making me suffer?

Jerks.I can't imagine what it would be like to be insured by them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dairyland insurance customer care. Dairyland Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dairyland insurance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dairyland Insurance.

Had an Experience with Dairyland Insurance?

Comments

I was hit by a Dairyland customer he ran over me on my motorcycle my bike and broke my femur and knee capthe *** only settled for 240,000and wouldn't pay for the value of the bike bunch of crooks

Portland, Oregon, United States #1252300

$1000?I only got $500.

And was told I couldn't possibly have injuries because it was a "low impact" collision. Mind you, the guy who rear-ended me had to have his truck towed because it wasn't able to drive from the scene.

Ended up having to go through my own insurance for an accident that was not one smidgen my fault.CROOKS is correct.