2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance policy what does my vehicle no longer drivable due to engine failure.since I paid my month Bill including the down payment I supposed to get all of it back then I called Dairyland Auto Insurance cancel my policy they said they can't cancel the policy through the phone but they have given me email address to request cancellations my policies but when I send him the email address 6 dairylangauto@sentery.com times their email address doesn't work so what I do now?

I paid $230 2 weeks ago with my hard earned money and i cant even cancel.Wtf!?!

Review about: Dairyland Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dairyland Insurance?

Comments

just to clarify, did you actually send it to dairylangauto@sentery.com b/c the problem is that you misspelled it .try sending it to dairylandauto @sentry.com

Forward the original email to them at that address.

Also, you will be subject to part of the premium not being refunded, you need to check your original declaration page.I know that on the motorcycle side of things, they require and actual signature to cancel and in Texas, they have the right to keep an earned minimum premium of $87 on the motorcycle policies.