2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance policy what does my vehicle no longer drivable due to engine failure.since I paid my month Bill including the down payment I supposed to get all of it back then I called Dairyland Auto Insurance cancel my policy they said they can't cancel the policy through the phone but they have given me email address to request cancellations my policies but when I send him the email address 6 dairylangauto@sentery.com times their email address doesn't work so what I do now?

I paid $230 2 weeks ago with my hard earned money and i cant even cancel.Wtf!?!

Review about: Dairyland Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

just to clarify, did you actually send it to dairylangauto@sentery.com b/c the problem is that you misspelled it .try sending it to dairylandauto @sentry.com

Forward the original email to them at that address.

Also, you will be subject to part of the premium not being refunded, you need to check your original declaration page.I know that on the motorcycle side of things, they require and actual signature to cancel and in Texas, they have the right to keep an earned minimum premium of $87 on the motorcycle policies.

to jyrl #1407716

Even sending it to the right email address won't help.I've been trying to cancel my policy for a month now.

I'm over paid on my coverage so I was expecting a refund even after cancellation fees, except they never respond or confirm cancellation. Now I'm thinking Dairyland is simply going to ride it out and cancel my policy due to non payment next month, which is ludicrous. I switched companies because I found a much cheaper rate. I've had no tickets or accidents yet Dairyland raises my premium every 6 months and I've been a customer of theirs for two years.

They are being very unprofessional, even the woman on the phone was very nice and courteous until we mentioned canceling our policy.Her whole tone changed as she was redirecting us to the proper email address to request cancellation.